Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-761-7383
Phone: 530-899-7178
Ledgerwood Law Group

How can I find out if my employer is insured, or who the insurance company is?

If your employer does not give you this information or it is not posted in a conspicuous location in the workplace, you can generally obtain it though the WCIRB at: http://www.caworkcompcoverage.com/
Thomas Ledgerwood
Connect with me
Proprietor Ledgerwood Law Group