Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-761-7383
Phone: 530-899-7178
Ledgerwood Law Group

Do I have to be injured IN the workplace to be covered by Workers' Compensation?


Not necessarily. If your injury is job-related or in other words, to the benefit of the employer or "within the scope of employment", in most cases it should be covered by your employers workers' compensation carrier. For example, if you’re doing a work related errand or traveling on business and were injured in the process of said task, you would be entitled to file a workers' compensation claim.

Thomas Ledgerwood
Connect with me
Proprietor Ledgerwood Law Group