Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-761-7383
Phone: 530-899-7178
Ledgerwood Law Group

If my employer has not posted the 'Notice to Employees' poster at work, how can I find out who provides workers' compensation coverage for my employer?

In California all employers are required to either purchase a workers' compensation insurance policy from a licensed insurer authorized to write policies in California, or become self insured. To find out which insurer provides workers' compensation insurance for a specific employer, visit the California Workers' Compensation Coverage website, or you can fill out a California Compensation Insurance Rating Bureau (WCIRB) request from. The roster of self-insured employers can be found on the Self Insurance Plans web page. 
Thomas Ledgerwood
Connect with me
Proprietor Ledgerwood Law Group