Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-761-7383
Phone: 530-899-7178
Ledgerwood Law Group

How do I qualify or apply for the Return to Work Supplemental Fund (RTWSF)?


If you have an injury of 1/1/2013 or later and have already qualified for a Supplemental Job Displacement Voucher (SJDV) you can apply for the RTWSF online at: https://www.dir.ca.gov/RTWSP/RTWSPApplication.html . Currently, you can only apply for this benefit online as there is no mail-in application, or a facility to apply in-person at this time.

Thomas Ledgerwood
Connect with me
Proprietor Ledgerwood Law Group