Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-761-7383
Phone: 530-899-7178
Ledgerwood Law Group

Can I get TD if my PTP returns me to modified work, but my employer doesn't have any work for me?


Yes, if you have not already been paid out the 2 years of TD, you are still entitled to those benefits.

Thomas Ledgerwood
Connect with me
Proprietor Ledgerwood Law Group