If you’ve recently had an application for Social Security disability benefits denied and are considering embarking on the claims appeal process, you need to know that working with an attorney:
- Significantly improves your chances of an approval.
- Will usually help you obtain that approval much earlier in the appeal process.
There are no guarantees that working with a disability lawyer will win your case, but it will often improve your chances.
- The way the system works.
- Important deadlines in the claims appeal process.
- The courts in your jurisdiction.
- Many of the Administrative Law Judges that could be assigned to your case.
- Familiarity with many of the local ALJ’s thought process and what might constitute persuasive evidence.
- What kinds of questions to ask the vocational expert.
- What sorts of insights will be most persuasive from the medical expert.
- Preparing you on what to say—and what not to say—to the ALJ.
- Valuable perspective on the strengths and weaknesses of your case.
- Insight into how you can compensate for weaknesses in your case.
Talk with a Shasta Social Security disability lawyer as soon as possible to learn more about what the Ledgerwood Law Group can do for your claims appeal hearing. Call 888-761-7383 today.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Disability Attorney’s Advantages in a Shasta Claims Appeal Hearings"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."