Most of our clients have never needed to hire an attorney before picking up the phone to call our Glenn workers’ compensation law firm to schedule an initial consultation. The reason we don’t charge for that first consultation is because we appreciate that a prospective client needs to weigh their options and find an attorney that works best for them.
Once you’ve done a few consultations, you’re probably going to start to feel a little overwhelmed with information. Give yourself an evening to look back over your notes, remember each meeting and ask yourself these important questions:
- Which of the attorneys I spoke with seemed to have the highest level of relevant experience in workers’ compensation law?
- Who seems most approachable and trustworthy?
- Who seemed to be the best match for me as far as his approach and philosophies?
- Did any of the attorneys I spoke with also practice law in other areas that might be relevant for me in the near future, such as Social Security disability?
- Who helped me feel confident that they could successfully take on my case?
Chances are, if you’ve answered more than a couple questions with the same Glenn workers’ comp lawyer, you’ve found the legal team for your needs.
Don’t shortchange your rights. Working with a qualified attorney from the beginning of the workers’ compensation claims process can mean a better outcome in a shorter time frame. Learn more about your options by calling the Ledgerwood Law Group at 888-761-7383. We also offer a FREE informative report: The Northern California Workers’ Compensation Survival Manual.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Deciding on a Glenn Workers’ Compensation Attorney"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."